Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pushpika De Silva

Sri Lanka                      Pushpika De Silva

Profile
Birth name               Pushpika Sandamali de SilvaBirth date                 October 2, 1989
Height                      1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
Hometown               Colombo
Occupation               Model


Miss Sri Lanka 2011
A gifted model Pushpika Sandamali  is one of the top finalist at the Derana Veet Miss Sri Lanka 2011 beauty pageant. There two things that always show Pushpika pretty, one is her own smile which would pull at anybody's heart, another is her height which is an important asset of herself in her modelling carrer.

She replies, "Most people know me as a Titty. My sister called me Titty and that became sort of popular among many people i associate with. My father is a businessman. I am a director in his company. I have the best parents, a good sister and everything I need to make myself comfortable."

0 comments:

Post a Comment